Monday, November 5, 2007

He shot the Darling with an old Rollei



" For some reason this picture has been stuck

in my head for the last week, despite the fact
that I haven't seen it in a long time.
I know that I saw some picture online last week
that remindede me of this one, but now I can't
remember which.
It's shot in the winter 2005/2006 on a football
field near Fatamorgana in Copenhagen. It's shot
with my granddads old Rollei, the same kind of
camera my friend Viktor in the pictures is using
to shoot me. I would actually love to see the
pictures he makes of me. Viktor, if your out there,
please see if you can find it!

I guess I like how it could have been taken 40 years ago.
Timeless, so to speak.
Sara, thanks for giving me a chance to bring this picture
back to life!"

- Emil

UPDATE: Viktor responded and sent back the image he took. Find it here.

No comments: